Thursday 15 January 2009

Busy busy

I've been very busy since Christmas with a number of things:

1. Trying to get back into working. Two weeks off work has a wonderful way of making you never want to work again.

2. Having frozen water pipes due to sub zero temperatures

3. Deciding whether I should buy a house or wait until they get even cheaper. I've seen a few that will do but nothing that I think "ooooh that's my house!"

4. Feeling like I've been getting a cold for 2 weeks but then never actually having a cold.

5. Experimenting with my new slow cooker (or crock pot if you're from the US)

6. Knitting mobile phone covers, experimenting with different colours and patterns but then getting annoyed when someone asks for some to be made in a slightly different size/colour rather than the 20 or so ones I've made already all of which are perfectly nice even if I do say so myself.

7. Trying to duplicate a knitted hat which I saw someone wearing but being too tired to be bothered finishing it!

I do hate it when life gets in the way of crafting!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

And I don't think things will get "in order" for me until hubby goes back to work,,,,, in Feb.

Louise said...

What a nightmare! How are we supposed to keep up with our crafting addictions?!?!

Anonymous said...

It is a struggle,,,,