Tuesday 19 January 2010

Just Popping In

I am still here! Here are a list of my excuses for not blogging:

1. It has snowed, outrageously - I've not been able to work and so have spent the time making a hooded scarf. It then stopped snowing and melted so now there is no need for aforementioned hooded scarf

2. It has been cold, too cold to make things, too cold to sit with your hands out typing and too cold for running water to either enter or leave our home. Three weeks without water and you realise Blogger is not a priority. Nor is making anything out of wool.

3. The dog ate it

4. Winter makes me depressed. I'm fed up of my job, I have nothing creative to say, anything I have made I've been too lazy to photograph or blog about. I think I have Seasonal Affective Disorder. Or maybe I'm just genuinely bored?!

5. I have no more reasons I just felt the need to add another point.

Hope you're all feeling cheerier than I am. Happy Crafting! Keep warm!

No comments: