Thursday 14 May 2009

Ravelry Adventures

I logged into Ravelry for the first time in a while today. I tend to go on it occasionally when I need ideas of things to make, I'd firstly like to apologise that I haven't been on it for a while. I had messages from some of my readers here. I've now replied and will be checking it more frequently in future!

If anybody else wants to find me I am here feel free to add me. I'd add you but I'm honestly still struggling to get to grips with it. The buttons really aren't where I'd put them! I can navigate round the site but I can't help but feel like I'm taking the scenic route!

I'm hoping to get a new camera at the weekend, we're also going to get a new hard-drive and format the PC which should mean I can start putting pictures of things I've been making up again (unless the new camera hates me too!).

2 comments:

Barbara Bradford said...

I so hope your new camera likes you, I love seeing pictures of your projects. I am not sure though if anything will work once Windows 7 comes out...LOL

Louise said...

A new Windows is always a bad sign! Fingers crossed I'll find a camera I like tomorrow!