Friday 6 March 2009

No Wool Week

I've had a pretty horrible week, largely due to me spending Saturday with a stomach bug. I was better by Monday (of course) meaning I couldn't in good conscience take a day off sick. As a result I've spent the whole week completely shattered.

Being so tired I can't be bothered crafting or blogging makes me sad. To cheer me up I found this:
That's right, a cat in daft headgear! And not just any headgear but a statue of liberty hat (with torch). Ooooh kitty doesn't look impressed!

If you have a cat you want to dress up and laugh repeatedly at you can find the pattern here. Oh how I wish I had a cat, maybe I could alter it for the dog...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL, that is adorable!

Barbara Bradford said...

What a great idea, oops I don't have a cat, nor a dog.... think I can get hubby to wear one? LOL

Louise said...

It really cheered me up! Hahah! I may have to make one for the other half and force him to wear it too!