I've had half of this top in my 'to finish' pile for about a year now and I'm pleased to announce that this Saturday morning I completed it! It was pretty easy so I'm not sure what took me so long, I think it's just that I get bored when I have to do another piece exactly the same as the first.
Anyway, it fits and it's sunny so I'm wearing it!
It is longer when I'm stood up, I think it gathered and rode up a bit when I laid down. I used about 150g of yarn (if memory serves me correctly) and I just used some cheap acrylic, possibly mix that I got from the wool shop of addiction. Speaking of which I went in last week and got 5 balls, 4 black acrylic mix to make the Other Half a poncho once mine's done and one variegated yarn that took my fancy. I hope I've not renewed my insane addiction!